With the massive popularity of online PC games, you need to make sure you optimise your connection for gaming and fully protect yourself from DDoS attackers.
The Netduma R1 router’s unique features will give you that edge by:
- Eliminating lag caused by others’ downloading and uploading
- Completely protecting against DDoS attacks
- Boosting your stream and game by allocating bandwidth to your favourite devices
- Knowing for sure if you’re lagging or just blaming lag, helping you to improve faster
- Being easy to use so you can focus on your gaming
Launched in December 2014, many of the world’s leading players and streamers are using a Netduma router. Here’s why:
When you are playing competitively, you need complete assurance that no one in your home can cause your game to lag.
With Netduma’s Anti-flood, everyone in your home can intensively use the Internet without impacting your game.
2. Completely protecting against DDoS attacks
Netduma’s VPN-Hybrid fully protects your PC game or your stream from a DDoS attack and, unlike a typical VPN, will not add any lag or reduce your bandwidth:
3. Boosting your stream and game by allocating bandwidth to your favourite devices
With Device Prioritisation, you can allocate all of your bandwidth to your gaming and streaming devices, removing buffering and ensuring your viewers see you at your best.
Any excess bandwidth is automatically given to the other devices in your home so your family or friends are not affected.
4. Knowing for sure if you’re lagging or just blaming lag, helping you to improve faster
Blaming a bad performance on lag is an easy excuse. But if you really want to make it to the top, you need to know for sure whether a loss was due to lag, or you own play.
Using Netduma’s Host Metrics features, All the critical information about your game’s connection quality is available in real-time or for later use. You can correlate this with actual game results to help you improve faster.
5. Being easy to use so you can focus on your gaming
Setting up your Netduma router could not be simpler – just plug it into your existing router, connect your devices to your new Netduma router and away you go.
Plus with an attractive and intuitive interface which is decades ahead of the outdated router interfaces you are probably used to, it could not be easier to configure your ideal settings. No expertise is required and an active community forum are on hand to help whenever you need it.